CERT-E Capgemini CIS (FR)
Capgemini CIS CERT
Accreditation Suspendedsince 01 Oct 2023
This information is provided without guarantee or pro-active maintenance.
Fields describing the team
|Official Name||Short Name||Country|
|Capgemini CIS CERT||CERT-E Capgemini CIS (FR)||France|
|01 Jan 2015||Capgemini Technology Services|
|Constituency Type||Country of Constituency|
|Commercial Organisation, Service Provider Customer Base||*Europe|
|ASNs, Domains, IP ranges||Description of Formal Constituency|
|Capgemini CIS CERT is the Incident Response Team from Capgemini CIS.
As a commercial CSIRT team it offers the following services to its major account clients:
- Threat Intelligence services: threat watch, alerts and insights from a TTP and attacker groups matrix that could target our clients and observables to improve ESEC SOC services detection capabilities as well as Threat Hunting activities to act proactively against any suspicious activities or attack attempts detected on the constituency.
- Incident Response services: forensic operations, malware analysis, on-site and remote assistance worldwide to support our clients and provide them response, remediation support and guidance to protect their IT environment from further similar attacks.
- Awareness-raising sessions and technical trainings: sensitize technical or non-technical audiences to current cyberthreats, train security teams on crisis management or incident handling methodologies.
Team Contact Information
|Main Number||Emergency Number||Fax Number|
+33 5 61 30 64 99
|Other contact||Postal Address|
|firstname.lastname@example.org||Timezone: Central European Time (CET) - UTC+0100 (UTC+0200 during DST)
Telephone number: +33 5 61 30 64 99 (business hours)
Electronic mail address: email@example.com
This address can be used to contact Capgemini CIS CERT or submit incidents during business hours.
Public Keys and Other Encryption Information:
Restricted information can be submitted to Capgemini CIS CERT with PGP encryption.
Public PGP key fingerprint is: 0x1014668C
|Capgemini France Toulouse
109 avenue du General Eisenhower BP 53655
31036 Toulouse CEDEX 1
|Automated Reporting E-Mail||Autom. Rep. Supported Formats|
|08:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday||Europe/Paris|
Type: RSA/4096 Expires: never Fpr: 0A32 5280 BBAE 9F79 ACD6 D8BE 4A7C C775 1014 668C Sub: RSA/4096 Usage: Encrypt UID: CERT Sogeti ESEC <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|French InterCERT||Full Member since 03 Apr 2020|
|Current State||Entry Date|
since 01 Oct 2023
|01 Dec 2015|
|Date of Accreditation||Date of Certification|
|01 Aug 2016||-|
This team has changed names:
- from "CERT ESEC" to "CERT Sogeti ESEC" on 19 Feb 2021
- from "CERT Sogeti ESEC" to "CERT-E Capgemini CIS (FR)" on 31 May 2022
|01 Oct 2023||CERT-E Capgemini CIS (FR) is now suspended|
|31 Aug 2020||CERT-E Capgemini CIS (FR) is no longer suspended|
|15 Aug 2019||CERT-E Capgemini CIS (FR) is now suspended|
|01 Aug 2016||CERT-E Capgemini CIS (FR) is now an accredited team|
|25 Feb 2016||CERT-E Capgemini CIS (FR) is now an accreditation candidate team|
|23 Dec 2015||CERT-E Capgemini CIS (FR) is now a listed team|